Saturday 19 September 2015

Vintage Kendal Milne Ivory White Mink Bolero Jacket Stole

Very pretty bolero jacket from Kendal Milne Dept Store, Manchester.  Kendal Milne & Co was a high end department store, which traces its origins to a draper's shop opened by Mr John Watts in 1796.  More information can be found on Wikipedia.

This lovely fur has gentle gathering to the sleeves, two outer pockets, so you are able to wrap yourself up in luxurious mink. This is in fabulous condition, when taken into consideration it is from the late 1950's to early 1960's.  The fur is in perfect condition, but there are a few minor marks to the lining.  These marks do not distract the beauty of this timeless classic.  Very vintage Hollywood!














4 comments :

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosiedaydream said...

Hello there! There is already some interest in this fur, but please contact me at tshepherd91@live.co.uk and I shall give you more information. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Good evening, I want to know if the fur called "Vintage Kendal Milne Ivory White Mink Bolero Jacket Stole" is still for sale, because I would give it to my wife for her birthday. Is it possible to know the price, or there is a practice to follow? Thank you.

Rosiedaydream said...

I am sorry but it has now sold. Please do keep checking my blog and ebay. Thank you